To be admitted into Marshall CDL Driving Schools, Inc., you must meet the requirements as set by local state / federal agencies:
Marshall CDL Requirements:
1) Must be 18 Years Old
2) Must have DOT
3) Must have a Valid - Not Expired Drivers License.
Marshall CDL School is not responsible for checking documents for citizenship for Eligibility to obtain CDL License.
4) Completed admission application
5) Be able to read and speak the English language.
6) Must know how to drive a Manual Transmission. (Class A)
7) Free of any outstanding tickets or warrants.
Enrolling Now - Call to reserve your seat
General Manager Cell 571-260-9499